Letter to Special Friends of EllieGrid
I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to send you a quick update on how things have been going at EllieGrid. Please let me know if you have any comments or questions!
- Won 1st place at MedMo NYC, a national competition hosted by Medstartr.
- EllieGrid became Arrow certified on Indiegogo.
- We reached 148% of our crowdfunding goal on Indiegogo (with no marketing $).
- We received $35,000 in angel investment.
- We have Jerry Wilmink, CEO and founder of WiseWear as an advisor.
Old news but in case you missed it:
- We won Health 2.0 in San Francisco and received a $35K Grant from Takeda (8th largest pharmaceutical company in the world)
- Our Indiegogo campaign ends on January 9th but EllieGrid will be available for pre-orders via Indiegogo InDemand and EllieGrid.com.
- We will be ordering molds for manufacturing
Buzz for Nov-Dec:
- OMGFacts (video) of EllieGrid with 352,000+ views on Facebook, 12/5/2015
- Crain’s Austin 20-somethings offer fresh take on old concept of pillboxes
- Brit + Co 9 Amazing Kickstarters to Fund This November
- WFAA Channel 8 (video): Nic, CPO, won $5,000 at The Boardroom pitch competition in Dallas and was featured on local news.
- Healing Ties from The Bow Tie Guy (podcast)- EllieGrid: Making Medication Management Easier
- Entrepreneurs Under 25 (podcast) Think Outside the Pillbox with Co-Founder of EllieGrid Regina Vatterott
- Introductions to Press (Good Morning America, Today Show, Local News, Buzzfeed etc.)
- Investors that could help us raise our seed round of $500,000