- Remove device from packaging. Locate the USB cable and AC adapter. Plug in the device and ensure it is charged before proceeding to step 2.
- Download the EllieGrid App on your mobile device. If you prefer you can follow step-by-step instructions in the app.
- Ensure the device is powered on. Pair EllieGrid to your mobile device.
- Set up your EllieGrid account following the instructions in the App. This allows us to ensure the security of your device as well as provide updates to caretakers and loved ones.
Program Medication Regime
- Use your phone to program EllieGrid. Begin by tapping a rectangle corresponding to where you want to place your medication. The corresponding LEDs on the device should light up to help you verify the compartment to place your medication in.
- Enter the prescription information (medication, number of pills, and times and days you're supposed to take the medication) in the app. Verify that the information you entered perfectly matches your prescription and your doctor's instructions.
- Repeat for each medication you wish to place in EllieGrid.
- When it is time to take your medications, you will receive a notification on your phone, the device will light up, and an alarm on the device will begin to sound every few seconds.
- Retrieve a number of pills equal to the number of lights for each compartment. Verify that the medication matches your prescriptions and take medication.
- Close the device, the alarm should stop sounding.
- The device has a reset button on the right side of the lid. If the button between the speaker grille and USB Port is depressed by a paper clip for a few seconds, the device will restart.
- The multi-function captouch button located on the bottom right corner of the lid can be used to